Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart, Lung and Circulation
- Aortic valve replacement with stentless procine aortic bioprosthesis.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1990; : 113-118
- Prognostic implications of echocardiographically determined left ventricular mass in the Framingham Heart Study.N Engl J Med. 1990; 322: 1561-1566
- Valve replacement for aortic stenosis: the curative potential of early operation.Scand J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1993; 40: 1-137
- Impact of small valve size on hemodynamics and left ventricular mass regression with the Toronto SPV stentless aortic bioprosthesis.J Heart Valve Dis. 2002; 11: 236-241
- Perioperative assessment of aortic homograft, Toronto stentless valve, and stented valve in the aortic position.Ann Thorac Surg. 1995; 60: S395-S401
Jin XY, Gibson DG, Pepper JR. Left ventricular function after aortic valve replacement. Annual of cardiac surgery, 8th ed. London: Current Science; 1995. p. 125–134.
- Effects of valve substitute on changes in ventricular function and hypertrophy after aortic valve replacement. 1996; 62: 683-690
- Statistical methods in medical research.Blackwell, Oxford1987
- Stentless xenograft aortic valves.Curr Opin Cardiol. 1999; 14: 84-89
Greve H, Farah I, Everlien M. Comparison of three different types of stentless valves: full root or subcoronary. Ann Thorac Surg 2001;71:S293–6.
- Tissue buckling as a mechanism of bioprosthetic valve failure.Ann Thorac Surg. 1988; 46: 302-308
- Will stentless valves be durable? The Toronto valve at 5 to 6 years.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc. 1999; 11: 42-49
- Effects of fixation back pressure and antimineralization treatment on the morphology of porcine aortic bioprosthetic valves.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1993; 105: 154-164
- Survival after stentless and stented xenograft aortic valve replacement: a concurrent controlled trial.Ann Thorac. 2002; 74: 1443-1449
- Aortic valve replacement with stentless and stented porcine valves: a case matched study.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1998; 116: 236-241
- Porcine or human stentless valves for aortic valve replacement? Results of a 10-year comparative study.J Heart Valve Dis. 2003; 12: 430-435
- Prosthesis size and long-term survival after aortic valve replacement.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2003; 126: 783-796
- Are stentless valves hemodynamically superior to stented valves? A prospective randomized trial.Ann Thorac Surg. 2002; 73: 767-778
- Left ventricular myocardial structure in aortic valve disease before, intermediate, and later after aortic valve replacement.Circulation. 1989; 79: 744-755
- The effect of sizing on the in vitro hydrodynamic characteristics and leaflet motion of the Toronto SPV stentless valve.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1999; 117: 92-98
- Measurement of left ventricular wall thickness and mass by echocardiography.Circulation. 1972; 45: 602-611
- Guidelines from the Canadian Cardiovascular Society and the Canadian Hypertension Society on the echocardiographic determination of left ventricular mass.Can J Cardiol. 1995; 11: 391-395
- The committee on M-mode standardization of American Society of Echocardiography: recommendations regarding quantitation in M-mode echocardiography: results of a survey of echocardiographic measurements.Circulation. 1978; 58: 1072-1083
- The study of left ventricular function from digitized echocardiograms.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1978; 20: 359-384
- Echocardiographic determination of left ventricular mass in man. Anatomic validation of the method.Circulation. 1977; 55: 613-618
- Diastolic disease in left ventricular hypertrophy: comparison of M-mode and Doppler echocardiography for the assessment of rapid ventricular filling.Br Heart J. 1991; 65: 194-200
- Randomized control trials of stented and stentless aortic bioprosthesis: hemodynamic performance at 3 years.Semin Thoracic Cardiovasc Surg. 1999; 11: 93-97
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme gene polymorphism influences degree of left ventricular hypertrophy and its regression in patients undergoing operation for aortic stenosis.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 84: 909-913