Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical and therapeutic aspects of congenital and acquired long QT syndrome.Am J Med. 2002; 112 ([review article]): 58-66
- Genotype-phenotype correlation in the long QT syndrome: gene-specific triggers for life-threatening arrhythmias.Circulation. 2001; 103: 89-95
- Effectiveness and limitations of beta-blocker therapy in congenital long QT syndrome.Circulation. 2000; 101: 616-623
- Risk stratification in the long-QT syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 1866-1874
- Drug-induced prolongation of the QT interval.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 1013-1022