Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart, Lung and Circulation
- Surgical therapy in advanced heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 91: 88F-94F
- Cardiac transplantation: the alternate list and expansion of the donor pool.Curr Opin Cardiol. 2004; 19: 162-165
Sharing UNfo. Annual Report of the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients and the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network. US: US Department of Health and Human Services; 2000, p. 1997. http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/296/15/1900.
- 24th Bethesda conference: cardiac transplantation. Task Force 3: recipient guidelines/prioritization.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1993; 22: 21-31
- AACN Clin Issues Adv Pract Acute Crit Care. 1999; 10: 185-201
- Comparison of operative mortality and morbidity for initial and repeat coronary artery bypass grafting: the coronary artery surgery study (CASS) registry experience.Ann Thorac Surg. 1984; 38: 563-570
- Reoperative coronary artery bypass procedures: risk factors for early mortality and late survival.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1997; 11: 129-133
- A decade experience of cardiac retransplantation in adult recipients.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2005; 24: 1745-1750
- The results of cardiac retransplantation: an analysis of the Joint International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation/United Network for Organ Sharing Thoracic Registry.Transplantation. 2000; 70: 606-612
- Bringing it all together: Lancet-Cochrane collaborate on systematic reviews.Lancet. 2001; 357: 1728
- Meta-analysis of observational studies in epidemiology: a proposal for reporting. Meta-analysis of observational studies in epidemiology (MOOSE) group.JAMA. 2000; 283: 2008-2012
- Statistical aspects of the analysis of data from retrospective studies of disease.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1959; 22: 719-748
Higgins J, Green S, editors. Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions 4.2.5 [updated May 2005]; Section 8.6.8. http://www.cochrane.org/resources/handbook/hbook.htm (accessed 20th Nov 2005).
- Off-pump myocardial revascularization is associated with less incidence of stroke in elderly patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 2004; 77: 745-753
- Effect of prior sternotomy on mortality and morbidity after heart transplantation. Cardiac Transplant Team.Cardiovasc Surg. 1995; 3: 325-329
- Previous open heart operation: a contribution to impaired outcome after cardiac transplantation?.Ann Thorac Surg. 1997; 63: 117-123
- Heart transplantation in patients with previous cardiac operations. Excellent clinical results.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1994; 107: 203-209
- Effect of prior cardiac surgery on survival after heart transplantation.Ann Thorac Surg. 1989; 48: 168-172
- A better long-term outcome in cardiac transplant recipient with a history of previous open heart operations.Chin Med J (Engl). 1998; 111: 231-234
- Perioperative risk and long-term results of heart transplantation after previous cardiac operations.Ann Thorac Surg. 1997; 63: 1133-1137
- Early and long-term results of heart transplantation after previous cardiac surgery.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2000; 17: 349-354
- Cardiac allograft vasculopathy: relationship with acute cellular rejection and histocompatibility.J Heart Lung Transplant. 1992; 11: S90-S103
- Time trends in warfarin-associated hemorrhage.Am J Cardiol. 2004; 94: 403-406
- The management of perioperative bleeding.Blood Rev. 2003; 17: 179-185
- A new practical technique to reduce allogeneic blood exposure and hospital costs while preserving clotting factors after cardiopulmonary bypass: the Hemobag.Perfusion. 2005; 20: 343-349
- Management of bleeding complications in redo cardiac operations.Ann Thorac Surg. 1998; 65: S2-S8