Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart, Lung and Circulation
- Adult patients with congenital heart disease and pulmonary arterial hypertension: first open prospective multicenter study of bosentan therapy.Am Heart J. 2005; 150: 716
- Eisenmenger's syndrome: current management.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2002; 45: 129-138
- Long-term prostacyclin for pulmonary hypertension with associated congenital heart defects.Circulation. 1999; 99: 1858-1865
- Pathologic assessment of vasculopathies in pulmonary hypertension.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 25S-32S
- Presentation, survival prospects, and predictors of death in Eisenmenger syndrome: a combined retrospective and case–control study.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 1737-1742
- Bosentan therapy in patients with Eisenmenger syndrome: a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study.Circulation. 2006; 114: 48-54
- Effect of the oral endothelin antagonist bosentan on the clinical, exercise, and haemodynamic status of patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension related to congenital heart disease.Heart. 2005; 91: 1447-1452
- Bosentan for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension associated with congenital heart defects.Eur J Clin Invest. 2006; 36: 25-31
- Effect of bosentan on exercise capacity and quality of life in adults with pulmonary arterial hypertension associated with congenital heart disease with and without Down's syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 103: 1309-1315
- A retrospective study of bosentan in pulmonary arterial hypertension associated with congenital heart disease.J Med Assoc Thai. 2008; 91: 196-202
- Long-term oral bosentan treatment in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension related to congenital heart disease: a 2-year study.Heart. 2007; 93: 350-354
- Initial experience with bosentan therapy in patients with the Eisenmenger syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 2004; 94: 261-263
- Long term effects of bosentan treatment in adult patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension related to congenital heart disease (Eisenmenger physiology): safety, tolerability, clinical, and haemodynamic effect.Heart. 2007; 93: 621-625
- Long-term safety, tolerability and efficacy of bosentan in adults with pulmonary arterial hypertension associated with congenital heart disease.Heart. 2007; 93: 974-976
- Longer-term bosentan therapy improves functional capacity in Eisenmenger syndrome: results of the BREATHE-5 open-label extension study.Int J Cardiol. 2008; 127: 27-32
- Safety and tolerability of bosentan in adults with Eisenmenger physiology.Int J Cardiol. 2005; 98: 147-151
- An open-label, multicentre pilot study of bosentan in pulmonary arterial hypertension related to congenital heart disease.Can Respir J. 2006; 13: 415-420
- Bosentan for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension associated with congenital cardiac disease.Cardiol Young. 2006; 16: 268-274
- Eisenmenger syndrome. Factors relating to deterioration and death.Eur Heart J. 1998; 19: 1845-1855
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Australia Pty Limited. Tracleer® (bosentan) Product Information 2007. TGA approved 30, November, 2007.
- The 6-minute walk: a new measure of exercise capacity in patients with chronic heart failure.Can Med Assoc J. 1985; 132: 919-923
Rich S. Primary pulmonary hypertension: executive summary from the World Symposium on Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Evian, France; 1998.
- Recommendations for chamber quantification: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography's Guidelines and Standards Committee and the Chamber Quantification Writing Group, developed in conjunction with the European Association of Echocardiography, a branch of the European Society of Cardiology.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2005; 18: 1440-1463
- Effects of the dual endothelin-receptor antagonist bosentan in patients with pulmonary hypertension: a randomised placebo-controlled study.Lancet. 2001; 358: 1119-1123
- Effects of the dual endothelin receptor antagonist bosentan in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension: a 1-year follow-up study.Chest. 2003; 124: 247-254
- Bosentan therapy for pulmonary arterial hypertension.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 896-903
- Down patients with Eisenmenger syndrome: is bosentan treatment an option?.Int J Cardiol. 2008;
- Bosentan in Eisenmenger syndrome and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Eur J Clin Invest. 2006; 36: 39-43
- Comparison of the hemodynamics and survival of adults with severe primary pulmonary hypertension or Eisenmenger syndrome.J Heart Lung Transplant. 1996; 15: 100-105
- Usefulness of epoprostenol therapy in the severely ill adolescent/adult with Eisenmenger physiology.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 91: 632-635
Consensus statement on the management of pulmonary hypertension in clinical practice in the UK and Ireland. Heart 2008; 94(Suppl. 1): i1–41.
- Management of pulmonary arterial hypertension associated with congenital systemic-to-pulmonary shunts and Eisenmenger's syndrome.Drugs. 2008; 68: 1049-1066
- Quality of life in pulmonary arterial hypertension: improvement and maintenance with bosentan.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2007; 26: 181-187