Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart, Lung and Circulation
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and chronic kidney disease: targeting risk factors.AIHW, Canberra2010
- Cardiac rehabilitation after myocardial infarction: combined experience of randomised trials.J Am Med Assoc. 1998; 260: 945-950
- Utilisation of Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation in Queensland.Med J Aust. 2003; 179: 341-345
- An integrated and coordinated approach to preventing recurrent coronary heart disease events in Australia. Policy statement from the Australian Cardiovascular Health and Rehabilitation Association.Med J Aust. 2009; 190: 683-686
National Heart Foundation of Australia, Australian Cardiac Rehabilitation Association. Recommended framework for Cardiac Rehabilitation ‘04. National Heart Foundation of Australia; 2004. Available from: http://www.heartfoundation.org.au/SiteCollectionDocuments/Recommended-framework.pdf [cited August 16th 2011].
National Health and Medical Research Council. Strengthening cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples: a guide for health professionals. Canberra: Australian Government; 2005. Available from: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ind1.pdf [cited August 16th 2011].
- Rural, regional and remote health: a study on mortality.AIHW, Canberra2003 (Cat. No. PHE 45 (Rural Health Series No. 2))
World Health Organisation (WHO). Cardiovascular diseases. WHO; 2012. Available from: http://www.who.int/topics/cardiovascular_diseases/en/ [cited August 16th 2011].
Brennan PF, Moore SM, Bjornsdottir G, Jones J. HeartCare: an Internet-based information and support system for patient home recovery after coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery. J Adv Nurs 2001;35(5):699–708.
- Internet-based monitoring of asthma: a long-term, randomized clinical study of 300 asthmatic subjects.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2005; 115: 1137-1142
- Utilization of the Internet to deliver cardiac rehabilitation at a distance a pilot study.Telemed J e-Health. 2007; 13: 323-330
- Telehealth interventions for the secondary prevention of coronary heart disease: a systematic review.Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2009; 6: 281-288
- Planning locally relevant Internet programs for secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease.Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2011; 10: 213-220
Integrated Cardiovascular Clinical Network South Australia (iCCnetSA); 2011. Available from: http://www.iccnetsa.org.au/Adelaide_Cardiovascular_index.php [cited August 16th 2011].
Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS). 2006 Census of Population and Housing. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia; 2006. Available from: http://www.abs.gov.au/websitedbs/d3310114.nsf/Home/2006%20Census%20of%20Population%20and%20Housing.
Australian General Practice Network [Internet]. Canberra: AGPN; 2010. Limestone Coast Division of General Practice and The Riverland Division of General Practice Inc. Available from: http://www.agpn.com.au/divisions-directory/sa/divisions/rural/limestone-coast-division-of-general-practice [cited August 16th 2011].
Vandelanotte C, Dwyer T, Van Itallie A, Hanley C, Mum-mery K. The development of an Internet-based out-patient cardiac rehabilitation intervention: a Delphi study. BMC Cardiovasc Disorders 2010;10:27, doi:10.1186/1471-2261-10-27.
National Heart Foundation of Australia. My heart my life. Natonal Heart Foundation of Australia; 2010. Available from: http://www.heartfoundation.org.au/ [cited August 16th 2011].
Beyond Blue: the national depression initiative [Internet]. Melbourne: Commonwealth Government of Australia; 2001–2012. Available from: http://www.beyondblue.org.au/index.aspx?/ [cited August 16th 2011].
- Applying usability testing techniques to improve a health promotion website.Health Promot J Aust. 2008; 19: 29-35
Brooke J. SUS: a “quick and dirty” usability scale. In: Jordan PW, Thomas B, Weerdmeester BA, McClelland AL, editors. Usability evaluation in industry. London: Taylor and Francis; 1996. Available from: http://www.usabilitynet.org/trump/documents/Suschapt.doc.
- Does using the Internet facilitate the maintenance of weight loss?.Int J Obes Relat Metab Disorders. 2002; 26: 1254-1260
- Web-based care management in patients with poorly controlled diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2005; 28: 1624-1629
- Delivering interventions for depression by using the Internet: randomised controlled trial.Br Med J. 2004; 328: 265
- Randomized Controlled Trial of a computer-based, tailored intervention to increase smoking cessation counseling by primary care physicians.J Gen Intern Med. 2007; 22: 478-484https://doi.org/10.1007/s11606-006-0069-0
- Internet-based chronic disease self-management: a randomized trial.Med Care. 2006; 44: 964-971
- Clinical trial of an Internet-based case management system for secondary prevention of heart disease.J Cardiopulm Rehabil. 2003; 23: 341-348
- Consumers of e-Health: patterns of use and barriers.Social Sci Comput Rev. 2006; 22: 242-248