Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart, Lung and Circulation
Statistik der natürlichen Bevölkerungsbewegung. Statistisches Bundesamt (Destatis).
Global Health and Aging. NIH Publication No 11-7737. October 2011. World Health Organisation.
- The EuroHeart Failure survey programme – a survey on the quality of care among patients with heart failure in Europe.Eur Heart J. 2003; 24: 442-463
- Aortic Stenosis.Circulation. 1968; 38: V-61-V-67
- The natural history of aortic valve stenosis.Eur Heart J. 1988; 9: 57-64
- 5-year outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve replacement compared with standard treatment for patients with inoperable aortic stenosis (PARTNER 1): a randomized controlled trial.Lancet. 2015; 385: 2485-2491
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons. Adult cardiac surgery database, executive summary, 10 years STS report. https://www.sts.org/sites/default/files/documents/ACSD_ExecutiveSummary2017Harvest4.pdf.
- Cardiac Surgery in Germany during 2014: A Report on Behalf of the German Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 63: 258-269
- Decision-making in elderly patients with severe aortic stenosis: why are so many denied surgery?.Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 2714-2720
- Updated standardized endpoint definitions for transcatheter aortic valve implantation: the Valve Academic Research Consortium-2 consensus document.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2403-2418
- Cardiac Surgery in Nonagenarians: Single-Centre Series and Review.Gerontology. 2010; 56: 378-384
- Survival and quality of life for nonagenarians after cardiac surgery.Ann Thorac Surg. 2013; 95: 1598-1602
- Cardiac surgery in nonagenarians: pushing the boundary one further decade.Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2011; 53: 229-232
- Cardiac surgery in nonagenarians: not only feasible, but also reasonable?.Interact CardioVasc Thorac Surg. 2013; 17: 340-344
- Comparison of Outcomes of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation in Patients ≥90 Years Versus <90 Years.Am J Cardiol. 2015; 116: 1110-1115
- Outcomes in Nonagenarians Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in the PARTNER-I Trial.Ann Thorac Surg. 2015; 100: 785-792
- Should Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Be Performed in Nonagenarians? Insights from the STS/ACC TVT Registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 1387-1395