Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart, Lung and Circulation
Correction to. 2016 ACC/AHA Guideline Focused Update on Duration of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines: An Update of the 2011 ACCF/AHA/SCAI Guideline for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, 2011 ACCF/AHA Guideline for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery, 2012 ACC/AHA/ACP/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS Guideline for the Diagnosis and Management of Patients With Stable Ischemic Heart Disease, 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction, 2014 AHA/ACC Guideline for the Management of Patients With Non-ST-Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes, and 2014 ACC/AHA Guidelineon Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation and Management of Patients Undergoing Noncardiac Surgery. Circulation. 2016;134(10):e192–e4.
- 2014 ESC/EACTS Guidelines on myocardial revascularization: The Task Force on Myocardial Revascularization of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) Developed with the special contribution of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 2541-2619
- Percutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary artery bypass graft surgery in left main coronary artery disease: a meta-analysis of randomized clinical data.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 1426-1432
- Left main coronary artery stenosis: a meta-analysis of drug-eluting stents versus coronary artery bypass grafting.JACC Cardiovascular Interventions. 2013; 6: 1219-1230
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Using Drug-Eluting Stents Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting for Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Stenosis: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Trials.Circ Cardiovascular Interventions. 2016; 9
- Everolimus-Eluting Stents or Bypass Surgery for Left Main Coronary Artery Disease.The New England Journal of Medicine. 2016; 375: 2223-2235
- Percutaneous coronary angioplasty versus coronary artery bypass grafting in treatment of unprotected left main stenosis (NOBLE): a prospective, randomised, open-label, non-inferiority trial.Lancet (London, England). 2016; 388: 2743-2752
- The Cochrane Collaboration’s tool for assessing risk of bias in randomised trials.BMJ. 2011; : 2011
- Random-effects model for meta-analysis of clinical trials: an update.Contemporary Clinical Trials. 2007; 28: 105-114
- Early and long-term results of unprotected left main coronary artery stenting: the LE MANS (Left Main Coronary Artery Stenting) registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 1500-1511
- Outcomes in patients with de novo left main disease treated with either percutaneous coronary intervention using paclitaxel-eluting stents or coronary artery bypass graft treatment in the Synergy Between Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with TAXUS and Cardiac Surgery (SYNTAX) trial.Circulation. 2010; 121: 2645-2653
- Randomized comparison of percutaneous coronary intervention with sirolimus-eluting stents versus coronary artery bypass grafting in unprotected left main stem stenosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 538-545
- Five-year outcomes in patients with left main disease treated with either percutaneous coronary intervention or coronary artery bypass grafting in the synergy between percutaneous coronary intervention with taxus and cardiac surgery trial.Circulation. 2014; 129: 2388-2394
- Randomized trial of stents versus bypass surgery for left main coronary artery disease.The New England Journal of Medicine. 2011; 364: 1718-1727
- Everolimus-eluting stent implantation for unprotected left main coronary artery stenosis: The PRECOMBAT-2 (Premier of Randomized Comparison of Bypass Surgery versus Angioplasty Using Sirolimus-Eluting Stent in Patients with Left Main Coronary Artery Disease) study.JACC Cardiovascular Interventions. 2012; 5: 708-717
- Computing Methods for Composite Clinical Endpoints in Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Revascularization: A Post Hoc Analysis of the DELTA Registry.JACC Cardiovascular Interventions. 2016; 9: 2280-2288