Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart, Lung and Circulation
Medicare Australia Statistics. 2016. http://medicarestatistics.humanservices.gov.au/statistics/mbs_group.jsp (accessed 25 May 2016).
- Evaluating MRI-compatible pacemakers: patient data now paves the way to widespread clinical application?.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2013; 36: 270-278
- MRI in patients with cardiac implantable electronic devices.Expert Rev Med Devices. 2012; 9: 139-146
- Implantable devices and magnetic resonance imaging.Heart Lung Circ. 2012; 21: 358-363
- Do we need pacemakers resistant to magnetic resonance imaging?.Europace. 2005; 7: 353-365
- Current clinical issues for MRI scanning of pacemaker and defibrillator patients.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2005; 28: 326-328
- Implantable Electronic Cardiac Devices and Compatibility With Magnetic Resonance Imaging.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 1590-1598
- Magnetic resonance imaging safety in pacemaker and implantable cardioverter defibrillator patients: how far have we come?.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 1505-1511
- Assessing the Risks Associated with MRI in Patients with a Pacemaker or Defibrillator.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 755-764
- The Australian and New Zealand Cardiac Pacemaker and Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Survey: Calendar Year 2013.Heart Lung Circ. 2015; 24: 291-297
- MRI and implantable cardiac electronic devices.Curr Opin Cardiol. 2015; 30: 65-73
Department of Veterans’ Affairs. Veterans’ health cards. 2016. http://www.dva.gov.au/health-and-wellbeing/veterans%E2%80%99-health-cards (accessed 22 February 2016).
The Prostheses List. Australian Government Department of Health. 2016. http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/health-privatehealth-prostheseslist.htm (accessed January 2016).
- Magnetic resonance imaging in patients with cardiac implanted electronic devices: focus on contraindications to magnetic resonance imaging protocols.Europace. 2017; 19: 812-817