- Gersh B.J.
- Maron B.J.
- Bonow R.O.
- Dearani J.A.
- Fifer M.A.
- Link M.S.
- et al.
- Elliott P.M.
- Anastasakis A.
- Borger M.A.
- Borggrefe M.
- Cecchi F.
- Charron P.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2011 ACCF/AHA guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2011; 124: 2761-2796
- 2014 ESC Guidelines on diagnosis and management of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: the Task Force for the Diagnosis and Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 2733-2779
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: present and future, with translation into contemporary cardiovascular medicine.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 83-99
- New perspectives on the prevalence of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 65: 1249-1254
- A novel clinical risk prediction model for sudden cardiac death in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM risk-SCD).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 2010-2020
- Genetics of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy after 20 years: clinical perspectives.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 705-715
- Compound and double mutations in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: implications for genetic testing and counselling.J Med Genet. 2005; 42: e59
- Double or compound sarcomere mutations in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a potential link to sudden death in the absence of conventional risk factors.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 57-63
- The value of cardiac genetic testing.Trends Cardiovasc Med. 2014; 24: 217-224
- Clinical predictors of genetic testing outcomes in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Genet Med. 2013; 15: 972-977
- Conveying a probabilistic genetic test result to families with an inherited heart disease.Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 1073-1078
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillators and prevention of sudden cardiac death in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.JAMA. 2007; 298: 405-412
- The emerging role of the cardiac genetic counselor.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 1958-1962
☆This document has been endorsed by the CSANZ Genetic Council.
☆☆This position statement was reviewed by the Quality Standards Committee and ratified at the CSANZ Board meeting held on Friday, 25 November 2016.