Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart, Lung and Circulation
- Childhood heart disease in Australia: current practices and future needs.February White Paper for the Paediatric and Congenital Council of the CSANZ and HeartKids Australia. 2011
- The Changing Epidemiology of congenital heart disease.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2011; 8: 50-60
- The prevalence of adult congenital heart disease, results from a systematic review and evidence based calculation.Am Heart J. 2012; 164: 568-575
Births. Australian Bureau of Statistics [Accessed August 2018]. http://www.abs.gov.au/Ausstats/[email protected]/Previousproducts/3301.0Main%20Features32016?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=3301.0&issue=2016&num=&view=.
- Congenital heart disease in the general population: changing prevalence and age distribution.Circulation. 2007; 115: 163-172
- Mortality as an outcome measure following Cardiac Surgery for congenital heart disease in the current era.Paediatr Anesth. 2011; 21: 604-608
NHMRC of Australia Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research [Accessed August 2018]. https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/guidelines-publications/r39.
- Strengthening the reporting of observational studies in epidemiology (STROBE) statement: guidelines for reporting observational studies.BMJ. 2007; 335: 806
- Causes of death in a contemporary adult congenital heart disease cohort.Heart. 2018; 17 (pii: heartjnl-2017-312777. [Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1136/heartjnl-2017-312777
- Clinical outcomes in adolescents and adults after the Fontan Procedure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 1009-1017
- Long-term follow-up of adults following the atrial switch operation for transposition of the great arteries — a contemporary cohort.Heart Lung Circ. 2018; 27: 1011-1017
- Quality of life of adult congenital heart disease patients: a systematic review of the literature.Cardiol Young. 2013; 23: 473-485
- Need for routine screening of health-related quality of life in families of young children with complex congenital heart disease.J Pediatr. 2018; (pii: S0022-3476(18)31367-2. [Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2018.09.037
- Self-reported health status (EQ-5D) in adults with congenital heart disease.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 165: 537-543
- APPROACH-IS consortium and the International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ISACHD). A multinational observational investigation of illness perceptions and quality of life among patients with a Fontan circulation.Congenit Heart Dis. 2018; 13: 392-400
- Congenital heart health: how psychological care can make a difference.Med J Aust. 2016; 205: 104-107
- Psychological interventions for people affected by childhood-onset heart disease: a systematic review.Health Psychol. 2019; 38: 151-161
- Interdisciplinary psychosocial care for families with inherited cardiovascular diseases.Trends Cardiovasc Med. 2016; 26: 647-653
- Health of the Nation 2018.RGCP, East Melbourne, Victoria2018
- Congenital heart disease requires a lifetime continuum of care: a call for a regional registry.Heart Lung Circ. 2016; 25: 750-754
- Transition of care for adolescents from paediatric services to adult health services.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016; 29CD009794
- The effect of the transition care model on health perception among adolescents with congenital heart disease: a quasi-experimental study.G Ital Cardiol (Rome). 2018; 19: 386-393
- Transition intervention for adolescents with congenital heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 1768-1777
- Multidisciplinary strategies for the management of heart failure patients at high risk for admission: a systematic review of randomized trials.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 810-819