Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart, Lung and Circulation
- Angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibition compared with enalapril on the risk of clinical progression in surviving patients with heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 993-1004
- Drug policy down under: Australia’s Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme.Health Care Financ Rev. 2004; 25: 55-67
- An introduction to Markov modelling for economic evaluation.Pharmacoeconomics. 1998; 13: 397-409
- Decision modelling for health economic evaluation.Oxford University Press, Great Britain2011
- Efficacy and safety of LCZ696, a first-in-class angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor, in Asian patients with hypertension: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.Hypertension. 2014; 63: 698-705
- Blood-pressure reduction with LCZ696, a novel dual-acting inhibitor of the angiotensin II receptor and neprilysin: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, active comparator study.Lancet. 2010; 375: 1255-1266
- The angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor LCZ696 in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a phase 2 double-blind randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2012; 380: 1387-1395
- Dual angiotensin receptor and neprilysin inhibition as an alternative to angiotensin converting enzyme inhibition in patients with chronic systolic heart failure: rationale for and design of the Prospective comparison of ARNI with ACEI to Determine Impact on Global Mortality and morbidity in Heart Failure trial (PARADIGM-HF).Eur J Heart Fail. 2013; 15: 1062-1073
- Guidelines for preparing a submission to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (Version 5.0).2016 ([Accessed 24 November 2017])
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW). National GRIM books. Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Available at: http://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/life-expectancy-death/grim-books/contents/grim-books. [Accessed November 2017].
Independent Hospital Pricing Authority (IHPA) . National hospital cost data collection cost report: round 19 (financial year 2014–15), Independent Hospital Pricing Authority; 2014.
Independent Hospital Pricing Authority . NHCDC cost report, round 19 (financial year 2014–15) appendix; 2014.
Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS). Available at: https://www.pbs.gov.au/pbs/home. [Accessed 24 November 2017].
- Development of an economic model to assess the cost-effectiveness of hawthorn extract as an adjunct treatment for heart failure in Australia.BMJ Open. 2012; 2e001094
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW). Health expenditure Australia 2014–15. Available at: https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/health-welfare-expenditure/health-expenditure-australia-2014-15/contents/table-of-contents. [Accessed 11 October 2017].
- Cost-effectiveness of sacubitril-valsartan combination therapy compared with enalapril for the treatment of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.J Am Coll Cardiol HF. 2016; 4: 392-402
- Handling uncertainty in economic evaluations of healthcare interventions.BMJ. 1999; 319: 635-638
- Cost-effectiveness of eplerenone compared to usual care in patients with chronic heart failure and NYHA class II symptoms, an Australian perspective.Medicine. 2016; 95: e3531
- A cost-effectiveness analysis of enalapril maleate in the management of congestive heart failure in Australia.Aust NZ J Med. 1996; 26: 89-95
- Cost-effectiveness analysis and the consistency of decision making: Evidence from pharmaceutical reimbursement in Australia (1991 to 1996).Pharmacoeconomics. 2001; 19: 1103-1109
Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS). Available at: http://www.pbs.gov.au/medicine/item/11123K. [Accessed 3 March 2018].
- 2016 ACC/AHA/HFSA focused update on new pharmacological therapy for heart failure: an update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of America.Circulation. 2016; 134: e282-e293
- 2017 ACC expert consensus decision pathway for optimization of heart failure treatment: answers to 10 pivotal issues about heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 201-230
- Current and projected burden of heart failure in the Australian adult population: a substantive but still ill-defined major health issue.BMC Health Serv Res. 2016; 16: 501
- Global, Regional, and National Burden of Cardiovascular Diseases for 10 Causes, 1990 to 2015.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 1-25
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of sacubitril/valsartan vs enalapril in patients with heart failure and reduced ejection fraction.JAMA Cardiol. 2016; 1: 666-672
- Cost-effectiveness of sacubitril–valsartan in patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.Ann Intern Med. 2016; 165: 681-689
- Cost-effectiveness of sacubitril/valsartan in chronic heart-failure patients with reduced ejection fraction.Swiss Med Wkly. 2017; 147 (w14533)
- An economic evaluation of sacubitril/valsartan for heart failure patients in the Netherlands.Value Health. 2017; : 388-396
- Cost effectiveness of the angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor sacubitril/valsartan for patients with chronic heart failure and reduced ejection fraction in the Netherlands: a country adaptation analysis under the former and current dutch pharmacoeconomic guidelines.Value Health. 2017; 20: 1260-1269
- Efficacy and safety of LCZ696 (sacubitril-valsartan) according to age: insights from PARADIGM-HF.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 2576-2584
- Effects of sacubitril/valsartan in the PARADIGM-HF Trial (Prospective Comparison of ARNI with ACEI to Determine Impact on Global Mortality and Morbidity in Heart Failure) according to background therapy.Circ Heart Fail. 2016; 9e003212
- Influence of ejection fraction on outcomes and efficacy of sacubitril/valsartan (LCZ696) in heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: the Prospective Comparison of ARNI with ACEI to Determine Impact on Global Mortality and Morbidity in Heart Failure (PARADIGM-HF) Trial.Circ Heart Fail. 2016; 9e002744
- Estimating the long-term treatment benefits of sacubitril–valsartan.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 2289-2290
- Efficacy of sacubitril/valsartan vs. enalapril at lower than target doses in heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: the PARADIGM-HF trial.Eur J Heart Fail. 2016; 18: 1228-1234