Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global, regional, and national age-sex-specific mortality for 282 causes of death in 195 countries and territories, 1980–2017: a systematic analysis for the global burden of disease study 2017.Lancet. 2018; 392: 1736-1788
- The Australian cardiovascular alliance–towards an integrated whole-of-nation strategy to address our major health burden.Heart Lung Circ. 2019; 28: 198-203
- Healthcare expenditure and productivity cost savings resulting from increased intake of grain fibre in Australia.(Australia)2017
- Healthcare expenditure on cardiovascular diseases 2008-09.(Cat.No. CVD 65. Canberra)2014
- The economic value of Australia’s investment in health and medical research: reinforcing the evidence for exceptional returns. A paper commissioned by research Australia.(Sydney, NSW)2010
- Exceptional returns: the value of investing in health research & development in Australia.Report for the Australian society for medical research. 2003
- An analysis of original research contributions toward FDA-approved drugs.Drug Discov Today. 2015; 20: 1182-1187
- Cardiovascular drug discovery: a perspective from a research-based pharmaceutical company.Cold Spring Harb Perspect Med. 2014; 4a014092