Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Review of recent advances in the management of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2017; 21: 5207-5210
- Current perspectives in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with the focus on patients in the Finnish population: a review.Ann Med. 2016; 48: 496-508
- Marked multi-distribution myocardial ischemia in a patient with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and no obstructive coronary artery disease.J Nucl Cardiol. 2019; : 1-3
- Invasive assessment of coronary microvascular dysfunction in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: the index of microvascular resistance.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2015; 16: 426-428
- Novel index for invasively assessing the coronary microcirculation.Circulation. 2003; 107: 3129-3132
- Invasive assessment of the coronary microcirculation.Circulation. 2006; 113: 2054-2061
- Straightforward statistics for the behavioral sciences.Brooks/Cole Pub. Co, Pacific Grove1996 (600-p)
- Integrated physiologic assessment of ischemic heart disease in real-world practice using index of microcirculatory resistance and fractional flow reserve: insights from the International Index of Microcirculatory Resistance Registry.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: e002857
- Quantitative assessment of coronary microvascular function in patients with and without epicardial atherosclerosis.EuroIntervention. 2010; 5: 939-945
Kofflard MJ, Michels M Fau - Krams R, Krams R Fau - Kliffen M, Kliffen M Fau - Geleijnse ML, Geleijnse Ml Fau - Ten Cate FJ, Ten Cate Fj Fau - Serruys PW, et al. Coronary flow reserve in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: relation with microvascular dysfunction and pathophysiological characteristics. (1568-5888 (Print)).
- Determinants of coronary microvascular dysfunction in symptomatic hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2008; 294: H986-H993
- Regional difference of microcirculation in patients with asymmetric hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: transthoracic Doppler coronary flow velocity reserve analysis.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2013; 26: 775-782
- Link of renal microcirculatory dysfunction to increased coronary microcirculatory resistance in hypertensive patients.Cardiol J. 2017; 24: 623-632
- Invasive assessment of coronary flow reserve impairment in severe aortic stenosis and ecochadiographic correlations.Int J Cardiol. 2017; 236: 370-374