Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term outcomes of patients with acute myocardial infarction presenting to regional and remote hospitals.Heart Lung Circ. 2016; 25: 124-131
- Survival after an acute coronary syndrome: 18 month outcomes from the Australian and New Zealand SNAPSHOT ACS Study.Med J Aust. 2015; 203: 368
- Guidelines on support facilities for coronary angiography and percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) including guidelines on the performance of procedures in rural sites.(Available at:)http://www.csanz.edu.au/documents/guidelines/investigations_procedures/Support_Facilities_Coronary_Angio_PCI_inc_rural_sites.pdf(Accessed 31/3/2020)Date: 2011
- Percutaneous coronary intervention at centers with and without on-site surgical backup.Circulation. 2015; 132: 388-401
- Safety and efficacy of offsite percutaneous coronary interventions in 1,348 consecutive patients in rural tasmania.Am J Cardiol. 2008; 102: 1323-1327
- Percutaneous coronary interventions without on-site cardiac surgery: a remote Australian experience.Heart Lung Circ. 2008; 17: 388-394
- Temporal trends in patient risk profile and clinical outcomes following percutaneous coronary intervention.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2021; 31: 10-16
- In vivo calcium detection by comparing optical coherence tomography, intravascular ultrasound, and angiography.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017; 10: 869-879
- Safety and effectiveness of coronary intravascular lithotripsy for treatment of severely calcified coronary stenoses: the disrupt CAD II Study.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12: e008434
- Peri-procedural myocardial infarction and troponism: a quick journey through the land of confusion.Heart. 2012; 98: 1400-1401