Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Less-invasive mitral valve operations: trends and outcomes from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Adult Cardiac Surgery Database.Ann Thorac Surg. 2010; 90: 1401-1408
- Evolution of operative techniques and perfusion strategies for minimally invasive mitral valve repair.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 143: S68-S70
- Retrograde femoral arterial perfusion and stroke risk during minimally invasive mitral valve surgery: is there cause for concern?.Ann Cardiothorac Surg. 2013; 2: E1
- Antegrade and retrograde perfusion in minimally invasive mitral valve surgery with transthoracic aortic clamping: a single-institution experience with 1632 patients over 12 years.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2017; 24: 363-368
- Right minithoracotomy for mitral valve surgery: impact of tailored strategies on early outcome.Ann Thorac Surg. 2016; 102: 1989-1994
- Preoperative vascular screening: a novel breakthrough in minimally invasive mitral valve surgery.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2017; 24: 368
- Aortic cannulation system for minimally invasive mitral valve surgery.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 149: 1669-1672
- Steps forward in minimally invasive cardiac surgery: 10-year experience.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; 108: 1822-1829
- Axillary artery access for combined endoaortic balloon occlusion and perfusion during robotic mitral valve surgery.Innovations. 2016; 11: 217-218
- Use of axillary cannulation for simultaneous endo-occlusion and antegrade perfusion during minimally invasive surgery.Innovations. 2012; 7: 201-203