Results and Conclusions
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Population-wide trends in aortic stenosis incidence and outcomes.Circulation. 2015; 131: 969-971
- Frailty assessment in the cardiovascular care of older adults.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 747-762
- 2017 AHA/ACC focused update of the 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2017; 135: e1159-e1195
- Transcatheter aortic-valve implantation for aortic stenosis in patients who cannot undergo surgery.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1597-1607
- Percutaneous transcatheter implantation of an aortic valve prosthesis for calcific aortic stenosis: first human case description.Circulation. 2002; 106: 3006-3008
- 2017 ESC/EACTS guidelines for the management of valvular heart disease.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 2739-2791
- Frailty in older adults undergoing aortic valve replacement: The FRAILTY-AVR study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 689-700
- Relation of frailty to outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve replacement (from the PARTNER trial).Am J Cardiol. 2015; 116: 264-269
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement in the care of older persons with aortic stenosis.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2017; 65: 693-698
- The impact of frailty on outcomes after cardiac surgery: a systematic review.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 148: 3110-3117
- Frailty in older adults evidence for a phenotype. Frailty in older adults evidence for a phenotype.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2001; 56: M146-M156
- Association of patient-reported health status with long-term mortality after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: report from the STS/ACC TVT Registry.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: e002875
- Using timed up-and-go to identify frail members of the older population.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2012; 68: 441-446
- Gait Speed predicts 30-day mortality after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: results from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons/American College of Cardiology Transcatheter Valve Therapy Registry.Circulation. 2016; 133: 1351-1359
- Gait speed as a measure in geriatric assessment in clinical settings: a systematic review.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2013; 68: 39-46
- Use of the Kansas City Cardiomyopathy Questionnaire for monitoring health status in patients with aortic stenosis.Circ Heart Fail. 2013; 6: 61-67
- Balloon aortic valvuloplasty to improve candidacy of patients evaluated for transcatheter aortic valve replacement.J Interv Cardiol. 2018; 31: 68-73
- The PERFORM-TAVR Trial.(Clinicaltrials.gov. Available at:)https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03522454Date: 2020Date accessed: August 5, 2020
No clinical trials, grants, contracts or other forms of financial support were involved in this work apart from a Flinders University Research Scholarship.