Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A word of caution for patients undergoing lung transplantation with associated mitral regurgitation.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2008; 27: 935-936
- Pulmonary dysfunction after lung transplantation: the dilemma of coexisting mitral regurgitation.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2014; 28: 1696-1699
- Severe mitral regurgitation unmasked after bilateral lung transplantation.Pulm Circ. 2013; 3: 696-699
- Novel mechanism of mitral regurgitation after lung transplantation in a patient with scleroderma and pulmonary hypertension.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2011; 141: e1-e3
- Mitral regurgitation after orthotopic lung transplantation: natural history and impact on outcomes.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2017; 31: 924-930
- Recommendations for noninvasive evaluation of native valvular regurgitation: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography Developed in Collaboration with the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2017; 30: 303-371
- Outcome and undertreatment of mitral regurgitation: a community cohort study.Lancet. 2018; 391: 960-969