Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Current status of knowledge on aetiology, diagnosis, management, and therapy of myocarditis: a position statement of European Society of Cardiology Working Group on Myocardial and Pericardial Diseases.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34 (2638-48, 2648a-2648d)
- Mechanical unloading by fulminant myocarditis: LV-IMPELLA, ECMELLA, BI-PELLA, and PROPELLA Concepts.J Cardiovasc TRansl Res. 2019; 12: 116-123
- Short-term use of “ECMELLA” in the context of fulminant eosinophilic myocarditis with cardiogenic shock.BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2020; 20: 519
- Total percutaneous biventricular assist device implantation for fulminant myocarditis.J Artif Organs. 2021; 24: 254-257
- Reversal of chronic ventricular dilatation in patients with end-stage cardiomyopathy by prolonged mechanical unloading.Circulation. 1995; 91: 2717-2720
- Impella 5.0 support in severe peripheral vascular disease vial iliac artery approach.Innovations (Phila). 2012; 7: 379-381