Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Minimally invasive surgical repair of pectus excavatum.Semin Pediatr Surg. 2008; 17: 209-217
- Indications and techniques of Nuss procedure for pectus excavatum.Thorac Surg Clin. 2010; 20: 583-597
- A new cable-tie based sternal closure system: description of the device, technique of implantation and first clinical evaluation.J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 7: 1-5
- Experience and modification update for the minimally invasive Nuss technique for pectus excavatum repair in 303 patients.J Pediatr Surg. 2002; 37: 437-445
- A simple technique for preventing bar displacement with the Nuss repair of pectus excavatum.J Pediatr Surg. 2001; 36: 1266-1268
- Early results following the Nuss operation for pectus excavatum – a single-institution experience of 385 patients.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2008; 7: 54-57
- Minimally invasive endoscopic repair of pectus excavatum.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2002; 21: 869-873
- The Nuss procedure for pectus excavatum: evolution of techniques and early results on 322 patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 2004; 77: 289-295
- The Nuss procedure: our experience from the first fifty.Pediatr Endosurg Innov Techniques. 2003; 7: 261-266
- ZipFix versus conventional sternal closure: one-year follow-up.Heart Lung Circ. 2019; 28: 443-449
- Cable ties for chest closure: ZipFix or ZipFail?.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 156: 1611
- Comparison of the Nuss procedure for pectus excavatum by age and uncommon complications.Osaka City Med J. 2003; 49: 71-76