Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Forecasting the impact of heart failure in the United States: a policy statement from the American Heart Association.Circ Heart Fail. 2013; 6: 606-619
- Do clinical diagnoses correlate with pathological diagnoses in cardiac transplant patients? The importance of endomyocardial biopsy.Can J Cardiol. 2009; 25: e48-e54
- Does survival on the heart transplant waiting list depend on the underlying heart disease?.JACC Heart Fail. 2016; 4: 689-697
- Verification of heart disease: implications for a new heart transplantation allocation system.JACC Heart Fail, 2017
Optn, Unos. Proposal to Modify the Adult Heart Allocation System OPTN/UNOS Thoracic Organ Transplantation Committee. https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/media/1244/08_adult_heart_allocation_part1.pdf. [accessed 4.2.22].
- Role of ventricular assist therapy for patients with heart failure and restrictive physiology: Improving outcomes for a lethal disease.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2015; 34: 1042-1049
- Outcomes of restrictive and hypertrophic cardiomyopathies after LVAD: An INTERMACS analysis.J Card Fail. 2017; 23: 859-867
- Left ventricular assist device implantation in hypertrophic and restrictive cardiomyopathy: a systematic review.ASAIO J. 2021; 67: 239-244
- Recommendations for quantitation of the left ventricle by two-dimensional echocardiography. American Society of Echocardiography Committee on Standards, Subcommittee on Quantitation of Two-Dimensional Echocardiograms.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1989; 2: 358-367
- Impact of cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging on identifying the etiology of cardiomyopathy in patients undergoing cardiac transplantation.Sci Rep. 2018; 8: 16212
- Misdiagnosis of hATTR amyloidosis: a single US site experience.Amyloid. October. 2019; : 1-2
- Adverse remodeling and reverse remodeling after myocardial infarction.Curr Cardiol Rep. 2017; 19: 71
- Longitudinal myocardial function assessed by tissue velocity, strain, and strain rate tissue Doppler echocardiography in patients with AL (primary) cardiac amyloidosis.Circulation. 2003; 107: 2446-2452
- Global and regional myocardial function quantification by two-dimensional strain: application in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 1175-1181
- Endomyocardial biopsy plays a role in diagnosing patients with unexplained cardiomyopathy.Am Heart J. 2004; 147: 919-923
- Evaluation of the role of endomyocardial biopsy in 851 patients with unexplained heart failure from 2000–2009.Circ Heart Fail. 2013; 6: 676-684
- The role of endomyocardial biopsy in the management of cardiovascular disease.Circulation. 2007; 116: 2216-2233
- Left ventricular assist device implantation in hypertrophic and restrictive cardiomyopathy: a systematic review.Am Soc Artifical Intern Organs. 2020;
- Reverse remodeling in dilated cardiomyopathy: insights and future perspectives.IJC Hear Vasc. 2018; 18: 52-57
- Genetic testing for cardiomyopathies in clinical practice.Heart Fail Clin. 2018; 14: 129-137