Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Blood transfusion and acute kidney injury after total aortic arch replacement for acute Stanford type A aortic dissection.Heart Lung Circ. 2022; 31: 136-143
- Hemodilution during cardiopulmonary bypass is an independent risk factor for acute renal failure in adult cardiac surgery.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2005; 129: 391-400
- Nadir hematocrit on bypass and rates of acute kidney injury: Does sex matter?.Ann Thorac Surg. 2015; 100: 1549-1554
- Role of hemodilutional anemia and transfusion during cardiopulmonary bypass in renal injury after coronary revascularization: Implications on operative outcome.Crit Care Med. 2005; 33: 1749-1756
- Bleeding classifications in CABG: perspective on prognostic performance.Braz J Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 35: 409-410
- Packed red blood cell transfusion associates with acute kidney injury after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.BMC Anesthesiol. 2019; 19: 99
- Correlation between vasoactive-inotropic score and postoperative acute kidney injury after cardiovascular surgery.Heart Surg Forum. 2021; 24: E282-E292
- Hyperglycemia and acute kidney injury during the perioperative period.Curr Diab Rep. 2016; 16: 10