Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Blade consolidation of multiple atrial septal defects: A novel approach to transcatheter closure.Pediatr Cardiol. 2004; 25: 671-674
- Device closure of fenestrated atrial septal defects: Use of a single Amplatz atrial septal occluder after balloon atrial septostomy to create a single defect.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2001; 52: 203-207
- Intra-operative device closure of multiple atrial septal defects facilitated by a unique atrial septum remodeling technique: Initial results and experience in 11 patients.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 4: 266-271