Main Outcome Measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with coronary heart disease: further perspectives on health status and treatment. Cardiovascular diseases series no. 25. Cat. no. CVD 33.Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Canberra2006
- National Heart Foundation of Australia and Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand: Australian clinical guidelines for the management of Acute Coronary Syndromes 2016.Heart Lung Circ. 2016; 25: 895-951
- IMProved assessment of chest pain trial (IMPACT): an intervention study of a new accelerated protocol for patients with possible acute coronary syndrome.Med J Aust. 2017; 207: 195-200
- Implementing change: evaluating the Accelerated Chest pain Risk Evaluation (ACRE) project.Med J Aust. 2017; 207: 201-205
- The HEART score for the assessment of patients with chest pain in the emergency department: a multinational validation study.Crit Pathw Cardiol. 2013; 12: 121-126
- Chest pain risk assessment in Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians using HEART score.Emerg Med Australas. 2016; 28: 138-144
- Prediction of risk of death and myocardial infarction in the six months after presentation with acute coronary syndrome: prospective multinational observational study (GRACE).BMJ. 2006; 333: 1091
- Validation study of GRACE risk scores in indigenous and non-indigenous patients hospitalized with acute coronary syndrome.BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2015; 15
- Comprehensive standardized data definitions for acute coronary syndrome research in emergency departments in Australasia.Emerg Med Australas. 2010; 22: 35-55
- Fourth universal definition of myocardial infarction (2018).Circulation. 2018; 138: e618-e651
- Ethical conduct in research with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and Communities: Guidelines for researchers and stakeholders.Commonwealth of Australia, Canberra2018
National Health and Medical Research Council. Keeping Research on Track II: A companion document to ethical conduct in research with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and communities: Guidelines for researchers and stakeholders (2018). In: National Health and Medical Research Council, editor. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia; 2018.
Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies. Guidelines for Ethical Research in Australian Indigenous Studies. In: Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies, editor. Canberra2012.
- Cost and outcomes of assessing patients with chest pain in an Australian Emergency Department.Med J Aust. 2015; 202: 427-432
- Type 2 myocardial infarction: JACC Review Topic of the Week.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 1846-1860
- Utility of routine exercise stress testing among intermediate risk chest pain patients attending an emergency department.Heart Lung Circ. 2015; 24: 879-884
- Comparison of three risk stratification rules for predicting patients with acute coronary syndrome presenting to an Australian emergency department.Heart Lung Circ. 2013; 22: 844-851