Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of ventricular assist devices and heart transplantation for advanced heart failure.Circ Res. 2019; 124: 1658-1678
- The 2016 International Society for Heart Lung Transplantation listing criteria for heart transplantation: a 10-year update.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2016; 35: 1-23
- Left ventricular assist devices.Circulation. 2018; 138: 2841-2851
- Heart disease and stroke statistics-2020 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2020; 141: e139-e596
- Independent and incremental role of quantitative right ventricular evaluation for the prediction of right ventricular failure after left ventricular assist device implantation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 521-528
- Prognostic Impact of pulmonary artery pulsatility index (PAPi) in patients with advanced heart failure: insights from the ESCAPE trial.J Cardiac Fail. 2018; 24: 453-459
- The right ventricular failure risk score a pre-operative tool for assessing the risk of right ventricular failure in left ventricular assist device candidates.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 2163-2172
- Recommendations for cardiac chamber quantification by echocardiography in adults: an update from the American Society of Echocardiography and the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2015; 16: 233-270
- Recommendations for the echocardiographic assessment of native valvular regurgitation: an executive summary from the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2013; 14: 611-644
- Standardization of left atrial, right ventricular, and right atrial deformation imaging using two-dimensional speckle tracking echocardiography: a consensus document of the EACVI/ASE/Industry Task Force to Standardize Deformation Imaging.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2018; 19: 591-600
- Statistical methodology for the concurrent assessment of interrater and intrarater reliability: using goniometric measurements as an example.Phys Ther. 1994; 74: 777-788
- Teamwork using strain imaging in the echocardiographic assessment of right ventricular systolic function: a cardiac magnetic resonance imaging correlation study.Echocardiography (Mount Kisco, NY). 2019; 36: 94-101
- Risk score derived from pre-operative data analysis predicts the need for biventricular mechanical circulatory support.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2008; 27: 1286-1292
- Right heart interaction with the mechanically assisted left heart.World J Surg. 1985; 9: 89-102
- Acute and long-term effects of LVAD support on right ventricular function in children with pediatric pulsatile ventricular assist devices.ASAIO J. 2018; 64: 91-97
- Derivation and validation of a novel right-sided heart failure model after implantation of continuous flow left ventricular assist devices: the EUROMACS (European Registry for Patients with Mechanical Circulatory Support) Right-Sided Heart Failure Risk Score.Circulation. 2018; 137: 891-906
- Prediction of right heart failure after left ventricular assist implantation: external validation of the EUROMACS right-sided heart failure risk score.European Heart J Acute Cardiovasc Care. 2021; 10: 723-732
- Guidelines for the echocardiographic assessment of the right heart in adults: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography endorsed by the European Association of Echocardiography, a registered branch of the European Society of Cardiology, and the Canadian Society of Echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2010; 23 (quiz 86-8): 685-713
- Right atrial and ventricular echocardiographic strain analysis predicts requirement for right ventricular support after left ventricular assist device implantation.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2019; 20: 199-208
- Right ventricular longitudinal strain reproducibility using vendor-dependent and vendor-independent software.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2018; 31: 721-732.e5
- Assessment of right ventricular function following left ventricular assist device (LVAD) implantation-The role of speckle-tracking echocardiography: a meta-analysis.Echocardiography (Mount Kisco, NY). 2020; 37: 2048-2060
- Sex- and Method-specific reference values for right ventricular strain by 2-dimensional speckle-tracking echocardiography.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016; 9e003866
- Pulmonary artery pulsatility index predicts right ventricular failure after left ventricular assist device implantation.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2016; 35: 67-73
- Pulmonary artery pulsatility index is associated with right ventricular failure after left ventricular assist device surgery.J Card Fail. 2016; 22: 110-116
- Pulmonary artery pulsatility index: physiological basis and clinical application.Eur J Heart Fail. 2020; 22: 32-38
- Early planned institution of biventricular mechanical circulatory support results in improved outcomes compared with delayed conversion of a left ventricular assist device to a biventricular assist device.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2009; 137: 971-977
Dr Bo Xu takes responsibility for all aspects of the reliability and freedom from bias of the data presented and their discussed interpretation.
Nicolas Isaza, Matthew Gonzales, Yoshihito Saijo and Maria Vega Brizneda contributed equally to this work.