Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation: a new standard of care.Med J Aust. 2018; 209: 136-141
- 2021 ESC/EACTS Guidelines for the management of valvular heart disease.Eur J Cardiothoracic Surg. 2021; 43: 561-632
- 2020 ACC/AHA Guideline for the Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Joint Committee on Clinical Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2021; 143: e72-e227
- 2017 ESC/EACTS Guidelines for the management of valvular heart disease.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 2739-2791
- Trends in initiation of direct oral anticoagulant therapies for atrial fibrillation in a national population-based cross-sectional study in the French health insurance databases.BMJ Open. 2018; 8e018180
- Evaluation of current practices in transcatheter aortic valve implantation: the WRITTEN (WoRldwIde TAVI ExperieNce) survey.Int J Cardiol. 2017; 228: 640-647
- Antithrombotic therapy in patients undergoing TAVI: an overview of Dutch hospitals.Neth Heart J. 2014; 22: 64-69
- Variation in post-TAVR antiplatelet therapy utilization and associated outcomes: Insights from the STS/ACC TVT Registry.Am Heart J. 2018; 204: 9-16
- Optimal antiplatelet strategy after transcatheter aortic valve implantation: a meta-analysis.Open Heart. 2018; 5e000748
- Evidence-practice gaps in P2Y12 inhibitor use after hospitalisation for acute myocardial infarction: findings from a new population-level data linkage in Australia.Intern Med J. 2020; 52: 249-258
- Evidence-practice gaps in postdischarge initiation with oral anticoagulants in patients with atrial fibrillation.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8e014287
- Antiplatelet therapy within 30 days of percutaneous coronary intervention with stent implantation.Med J Aust. 2020; 213: 124-125
Victorian Agency for Health Information. Delivering better cardiac outcomes in Victoria. Melbourne: 2019. https://www.bettersafercare.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/2019-06/VAHI%20Delivering%20better%20cardiac%20outcomes%20report_8%20JUNE%202019.pdf. [accessed 31.8.21].
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Admitted patient care 2016–17: Australian hospital statistics. Health services series no. 84. Cat. no. HSE 201. Canberra: 2018. https://www.aihw.gov.au/getmedia/acee86da-d98e-4286-85a4-52840836706f/aihw-hse-201.pdf.aspx?inline=true. [accessed 31.8.21].
- The Australian Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme data collection: a practical guide for researchers.BMC Res Notes. 2015; 8: 634
- The international statistical classification of diseases and related health problems, tenth revision, australian modification (ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS).Australian Consortium for Classification Development, Darlinghurst, NSW2017https://www.ihpa.gov.au/what-we-do/ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS-classification-systemDate accessed: June 20, 2020
Department of Health. 2. Prescribing Medicines – Information for PBS Prescribers. Canberra: 2015. https://www.pbs.gov.au/info/healthpro/explanatory-notes/section1/Section_1_2_Explanatory_Notes#Restrictions. [accessed 31.8.21].
- Expert position paper on the use of proton pump inhibitors in patients with cardiovascular disease and antithrombotic therapy.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 1708-1713
Australian Bureau of Statistics. 2039.0 - Information Paper: An Introduction to Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA), 2006. Canberra: 2008. https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/2039.0. [accessed 31.8.21].
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Regional and remote health: A guide to remoteness classifications. Canberra: 2004. https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/rural-remote-australians/guide-to-remoteness-classifications/summary. [accessed 31.7.21].
- New ICD-10 version of the Charlson comorbidity index predicted in-hospital mortality.J Clin Epidemiol. 2004; 57: 1288-1294
- Development and validation of a Hospital Frailty Risk Score focusing on older people in acute care settings using electronic hospital records: an observational study.Lancet. 2018; 391: 1775-1782
- A modified Poisson regression approach to prospective studies with binary data.Am J Epidemiol. 2004; 159: 702-706
- Evaluating medication effects outside of clinical trials: new-user designs.Am J Epidemiol. 2003; 158: 915-920
- Misclassification in administrative claims data: quantifying the impact on treatment effect estimates.Curr Epidemiol Reports. 2014; 1: 175
- Antithrombotic therapy after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12e007411
- The impact of hypo-attenuated leaflet thickening on haemodynamic valve deterioration following transcatheter aortic valve replacement.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2021; 16: 168-173
- Subclinical leaflet thrombosis after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: a meta-analysis.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2021; 14: 2643-2656
- Prevalence, predictors, and outcomes of primary nonadherence after acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2008; 117: 1028-1036
- Aspirin with or without clopidogrel after transcatheter aortic-valve implantation.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 1447-1457
- Aspirin versus aspirin plus clopidogrel as antithrombotic treatment following transcatheter aortic valve replacement with a balloon-expandable valve: the ARTE (Aspirin Versus Aspirin+ Clopidogrel Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation) randomiz.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 10: 1357-1365
- A controlled trial of rivaroxaban after transcatheter aortic-valve replacement.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 120-129
- Anti-thrombotic strategy to lower all cardiovascular and neurologic ischemic and hemorrhagic events after TransAortic Valve Implantation for Aortic Stenosis: a randomized, open-label, phase 3 trial [Conference presentation].American College of Cardiology Virtual Annual Scientific Session (ACC 2021). 2021; (In preparation)
- Edoxaban versus vitamin K antagonist for atrial fibrillation after TAVR.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 2150-2160
Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme. Australian statistics on medicines 2015. 2016. https://www.pbs.gov.au/statistics/asm/2015/australian-statistics-on-medicines-2015.pdf. [accessed 30.6.21].