Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global burden of cardiovascular diseases and risk factors, 1990-2019: update from the GBD 2019 study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 76: 2982-3021
- Heart, stroke and vascular disease—Australian facts, About. Aust Inst Health Welf,
2021https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/heart-stroke-vascular-diseases/hsvd-facts/contents/aboutDate accessed: March 29, 2022
- Epidemiology of coronary heart disease and acute coronary syndrome.Ann Transl Med. 2016; 4: 256
- Population trends in percutaneous coronary intervention: 20-year results from the SCAAR (Swedish Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty Registry).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1222-1230
- National Heart Foundation of Australia & Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand: Australian Clinical Guidelines for the Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes 2016.Heart Lung Circ. 2016; 25: 895-951
- Exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation for coronary heart disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev, 2016 (Art. No.: CD001800)
- Estimating the health loss due to poor engagement with cardiac rehabilitation in Australia.Int J Cardiol. 2020; 317: 7-12
- Global availability of cardiac rehabilitation.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2014; 11: 586-596
- The establishment of the Victorian Cardiac Outcomes Registry (VCOR): monitoring and optimising outcomes for cardiac patients in Victoria.Heart Lung Circ. 2018; 27: 451-463
- The Victorian Cardiac Outcomes Registry Annual Report. Monash University, SPHPM,
2019: 1-78https://vcor.org.au/sites/default/files/2019%20VCOR%20Annual%20Report%20Final.pdfDate accessed: March 10, 2022
- Impact of limited English proficiency on presentation and clinical outcomes of patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention.Eur Heart J - Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2020; 6: 254-262
- Prescription of secondary prevention medications, lifestyle advice, and referral to rehabilitation among acute coronary syndrome inpatients: results from a large prospective audit in Australia and New Zealand.Heart. 2014; 100: 1281-1288
- The impact of cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention programs on 12-month clinical outcomes: a linked data analysis.Heart Lung Circ. 2020; 29: 475-482
- Interactive Heart Map Australia.The Heart Foundation, 2021https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/cardiac-services-directoryDate accessed: March 15, 2022
Australian Cardiovascular Health and Rehabilitation Association. Cardiac Rehabilitation Directory – ACRA. 2022. https://www.acra.net.au/cr-services/cr-directory/. [accessed 29.3.22].
- Use of outpatient cardiac rehabilitation among heart attack survivors—20 states and the District of Columbia, 2013 and four states, 2015.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017; 66: 869
- 2017 AHA/ACC Clinical Performance and Quality Measures for Adults With ST-Elevation and Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Performance Measures.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2017; 10e000032
- Trends in referral to cardiac rehabilitation after myocardial infarction: data from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry 2007 to 2012.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2582-2583
- Determinants of participation and risk factor control according to attendance in cardiac rehabilitation programmes in coronary patients in Europe: EUROASPIRE IV survey.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2018; 25: 1242-1251
- Referral, enrolment, and delivery of cardiac rehabilitation/secondary prevention programs at clinical centers and beyond.Circulation. 2011; 124: 2951-2960
- Cardiac rehabilitation referral, attendance and mortality in women.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2015; 22: 979-986
- Cardiac rehabilitation following an acute coronary syndrome: trends in referral, predictors and mortality outcome in a multicenter national registry between years 2006–2013: report from the Working Group on Cardiac Rehabilitation, the Israeli Heart Society.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2017; 24: 123-132
- Predictors of cardiac rehabilitation attendance following primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-elevation myocardial infarction in Australia.Nurs Health Sci. 2016; 18: 230-237
Heart Foundation. Women and heart disease, Heart Foundation. Heart Foundation. https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/activities-finding-or-opinion/women-and-heart-disease-for-professionals. [accessed 15.3.22].
- Impact of physical activity on the risk of cardiovascular disease in middle-aged and older adults: EPIC Norfolk prospective population study.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2018; 25: 200-208
Heart Foundation and Australian Cardiovascular Health and Rehabilitation Association (ACRA). Heart Foundation and ACRA Position Statement on cardiac rehabilitation telehealth.pdf. https://www.acra.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Heart-Foundation_ACRA-Position-Statement-on-cardiac-rehabilitation_telehealth_2020.pdf. [accessed 10.1.22].
- Gender Differences in Healthy Lifestyle Adherence Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Coronary Artery Disease.Heart Lung Circ. 2021; 30: e37-e40
State of Queensland, (Queensland Health). Queensland Cardiac Outcomes Registry 2019 Annual Report Cardiac Rehabilitation Audit. Queensland, Australia, 2020:1–74. https://clinicalexcellence.qld.gov.au/sites/default/files/docs/priority-area/clinical-engagement/networks/cardiac/qcor-annual-report-2019-rehab.pdf. [accessed 29.3.22].
- Effects of cardiac rehabilitation referral strategies on referral and enrollment rates.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2010; 7: 87-96