Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trends in permanent pacemaker implantation in the United States from 1993 to 2009: increasing complexity of patients and procedures.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1540-1545
- Seventeen-year trend (2001–2017) in pacemaker and implantable cardioverter-defibrillator utilization based on hospital discharge database data: an analysis by age groups.Eur J Intern Med. 2021; 84: 38-45
- Trends in the use, complications, and costs of permanent pacemakers in Australia: a nationwide study from 2008 to 2017.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2021; 44: 266-273
- Association of selected factors with long-term prognosis and mortality after dual-chamber pacemaker implant.Cardiol J. 2019; 26: 717-726
- Trends in the incidence and prevalence of cardiac pacemaker insertions in an ageing population.Open Heart. 2014; 1e000177
- Cardiovascular outcomes with atrial-based pacing compared with ventricular pacing: meta-analysis of randomized trials, using individual patient data.Circulation. 2006; 114: 11-17
- Utilisation of cardiac pacemakers over a 20-year period: results from a nationwide pacemaker registry.Neth Heart J. 2017; 25: 47-55
- Complications after cardiac implantable electronic device implantations: an analysis of a complete, nationwide cohort in Denmark.Eur Heart J. 2013; 35: 1186-1194
- Long-term implications of pacemaker insertion in younger adults: a single centre experience.Heart Lung Circ. 2022; 31: 993-998
- Implication of ventricular pacing burden and atrial pacing therapies on the progression of atrial fibrillation: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 1204-1214
- Subclinical device-detected atrial fibrillation and stroke risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 1407-1415
- Complication rates associated with pacemaker or implantable cardioverter-defibrillator generator replacements and upgrade procedures: results from the REPLACE registry.Circulation. 2010; 122: 1553-1561
- Long term complications in single and dual chamber pacing are influenced by surgical experience and patient morbidity.Heart. 2005; 91: 500
- Incidence and predictors of short- and long-term complications in pacemaker therapy: the FOLLOWPACE study.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 728-735
- Predicted longevity of contemporary cardiac implantable electronic devices: a call for industry-wide "standardized" reporting.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 1756-1763
Disclosures: Dr Mahajan has served on the advisory board of Abbott and Medtronic. The University of Adelaide reports receiving on behalf of Dr Mahajan lecture and/or consulting fees from Abbott, Bayer, Biotronik, Medtronic, and Pfizer. The University of Adelaide reports receiving on behalf of Dr Mahajan research funding from Abbott, Bayer and Medtronic. The other authors do not report any conflicts of interest.