- Arzamendi D.
- Ly H.Q.
- Tanguay J.F.
- Chan M.Y.
- Chevallereau P.
- Gallo R.
- et al.
- Mason P.J.
- Shah B.
- Tamis-Holland J.E.
- Bittl J.A.
- Cohen M.G.
- Safirstein J.
- et al.
- Valgimigli M.
- Frigoli E.
- Leonardi S.
- Vranckx P.
- Rothenbühler M.
- Tebaldi M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect on bleeding, time to revascularization, and one-year clinical outcomes of the radial approach during primary percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 106: 148-154
- Radial versus femoral access for coronary angiography and intervention in patients with acute coronary syndromes (RIVAL): a randomised, parallel group, multicentre trial.Lancet. 2011; 377: 1409-1420
- An Update on radial artery access and best practices for transradial coronary angiography and intervention in acute coronary syndrome: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 11e000035
- Radial versus femoral access and bivalirudin versus unfractionated heparin in invasively managed patients with acute coronary syndrome (MATRIX): final 1-year results of a multicentre, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2018; 392: 835-848
- Predictors of radial to femoral artery crossover during primary percutaneous coronary intervention: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Heart Lung Circ. 2021; 30: S318
- Predictors of radial to femoral artery access crossover during primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Heart Lung Circ. 2022; 31: 985-992
- Access-site crossover in patients with acute coronary syndrome undergoing invasive management.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2021; 14: 361-373
- Effect of ischemia duration and door-to-balloon time on myocardial perfusion in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: an analysis from HORIZONS-AMI trial (Harmonizing outcomes with revascularization and stents in acute myocardial infarction). JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015;8:1966-1974. Erratum in.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9: 516
- Radial versus femoral approach in women undergoing coronary angiography: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled t rials.J Invasive Cardiol. 2019; 31: 335-340
- Radial artery access is underutilized in women undergoing PCI despite potential benefits: Mayo Clinic PCI Registry.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2020; 95: 675-683
- Comparison of acute kidney injury with radial vs. femoral access for patients undergoing coronary catheterization: an updated meta-analysis of 46,816 patients.Exp Ther Med. 2020; 20: 42