Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Outcomes of coronary artery bypass grafting in patients with poor myocardial vioability: A systematic review and meta-analysis of the last decade.Heart Lung Circ. 2022; 31: 916-923
- Reversible ischemic left ventricular dysfunction: Evidence for the “hibernating myocardium”.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1986; 8: 1467-1470
- Persistent stunning induces myocardial hibernation and protection.Circ Res. 2003; 92: 1233-1239
- Myocardial viability testing and impact of revascularization on prognosis in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction: a meta-analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 1151-1158
- American Heart Association Council on Cardiovascular Radiology and Intervention and Council on Clinical Cardiology. State of the Art: Imaging for Myocardial Viability: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2020; 13e000053
- The natural history of myocardium awaiting revascularisation in patients with impaired left ventricular function.Eur Heart J. 2004; 25: 500-507
- 2018 ESC/EACTS Guidelines on myocardial revascularization.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2019; 55: 4-90
- Long-term survival of patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy treated by coronary artery bypass grafting versus medical therapy.Ann Thorac Surg. 2012; 93: 523-530
- Additional value of systolic wall thickening in myocardial stunning evaluated by stress-rest gated perfusion SPECT.J Nucl Cardiol. 2019; 26: 833-840
- Optimizing ventricular shape in anterior restoration.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2001; 13: 459-467