Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mortality From Ischemic Heart Disease.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2019; 12e005375
- Causes of Death C. Global, regional, and national life expectancy, all-cause mortality, and cause-specific mortality for 249 causes of death, 1980-2015: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.Lancet. 2016; 388: 1459-1544
Australian Bureau of Statistics. Causes of Death 2017 2018. ABS cat. no. 3303.0. Available from: https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by%20Subject/3303.0∼2017∼Main%20Features∼Australia's%20leading%20causes%20of%20death,%202017∼2
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Cardiovascular disease: Australian facts 2011. Cat. no. CVD 53 ed. Canberra: AIHW2011. Available from: https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/heart-stroke-vascular-disease/cardiovascular-disease-australian-facts-2011/summary
- 2016 ACC/AHA Guideline Focused Update on Duration of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 1082-1115
- Efficacy and safety analysis of new P2Y12 inhibitors versus clopidogrel in patients with percutaneous coronary intervention: a meta-analysis.Curr Med Res Opin. 2015; 31: 2313-2323
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Schedule Item Reports: Australian Government Services Australia 2021. Available from:) (
- NOACs Now Mainstream for the Use of Anticoagulation in Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation in Australia.Heart Lung Circ. 2019; 28: e40-e42
- Comparison of prasugrel and clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndrome undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2009; 5: 873-882
- Keping Choosing between ticagrelor and clopidogrel following percutaneous coronary intervention.Medicine. 2018; 9712978
Medical Benefits Scheme. Medicare statistics for Item No. 38306 between 2010 to 2019 2020. Available from: http://medicarestatistics.humanservices.gov.au/statistics/do.jsp?_PROGRAM=%2Fstatistics%2Fmbs_item_standard_report&DRILL=ag&group=38306&VAR=services&STAT=count&RPT_FMT=by+time+period+and+state&PTYPE=calyear&START_DT=201001&END_DT=201912. Accessed November 7, 2021.
- Ticagrelor versus clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1045-1057
- Prasugrel versus clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 2001-2015
Saunders C. Economic Cost of Acute Coronary Syndrome in Australia: The Cost to Governments. Internet Heart Foundation; 2017. Available from: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa0706482.
- Long-term Tolerability of Ticagrelor for the Secondary Prevention of Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events: A Secondary Analysis of the PEGASUS-TIMI 54 Trial.JAMA Cardiol. 2016; 1: 425-432
- Association of Ticagrelor vs Clopidogrel With Major Adverse Coronary Events in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.JAMA Internal Medicine. 2020; 180: 420-428
- Association of Ticagrelor vs Clopidogrel With Net Adverse Clinical Events in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.JAMA. 2020; 324: 1640-1650
- Ticagrelor or Prasugrel in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1524-1534
- 2020 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation: The Task Force for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).European Heart Journal. 2020; 42: 1289-1367
- Ticagrelor or Prasugrel for Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome Treated With Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: A Prespecified Subgroup Analysis of a Randomized Clinical Trial.JAMA Cardiology. 2021; 6: 1121-1129
Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Prescription medicines: registration of new generic medicines and biosimilar medicines. Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration 2020. Available from: https://www.tga.gov.au/prescription-medicines-registration-new-generic-medicines-and-biosimilar-medicines. Accessed November 7, 2021.
- Prescription Patterns of Clopidogrel, Prasugrel, and Ticagrelor After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Stent Implantation (from the NCDR PINNACLE Registry).Am J Cardiol. 2019; 124: 1807-1812
- Trends for and Clinical Factors Associated with Choice of Oral P2Y12 Inhibitors for Patients on Chronic Dialysis.Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 2019; 33: 511-521
- Clopidogrel, prasugrel, or ticagrelor use and clinical outcome in patients with acute coronary syndrome: A nationwide long-term registry analysis from 2009 to 2014.Int J Cardiol. 2017; 235: 61-66