Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart disease and stroke statistics-2022 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2022; 145: e153-e639
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Intermacs database annual report: evolving indications, outcomes, and scientific partnerships.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2019; 38: 114-126
- Eighth annual INTERMACS report: special focus on framing the impact of adverse events.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2017; 36: 1080-1086
- Echocardiography in the management of patients with left ventricular assist devices: recommendations from the American Society of Echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2015; 28: 853-909
- Increased right-to-left ventricle diameter ratio is a strong predictor of right ventricular failure after left ventricular assist device.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2013; 32: 792-799
- Incremental value of global longitudinal strain to Michigan Risk Score and Pulmonary Artery Pulsatility Index in predicting right ventricular failure following left ventricular assist devices.Heart Lung Circ. 2022; 31: 1110-1118
- Pulmonary artery pulsatility index as a predictor of right ventricular failure in left ventricular assist device recipients: a systematic review.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2022; S1053-2498: 01911-01918
Bo Xu takes responsibility for all aspects of the reliability and freedom from bias of the data presented and their discussed interpretation.
Nicolas Isaza, Matthew Gonzales, Maria Vega Brizneda and Yoshihito Saijo contributed equally to this work.