Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intraatrial rerouting by atrial flaps for partial anomalous pulmonary venous return.Ann Thorac Surg. 2003; 76: 1726-1728
- Levocardia with anomalous venous drainage. A case with successful surgical correction.Jpn Heart J. 1971; 12: 96-104
- Partial or total direct pulmonary venous drainage to right atrium due to malposition of septum primum. Anatomic and echocardiographic findings and surgical treatment: a study based on 36 cases.Chest. 1995; 107: 1488-1498