Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
World Health Organization. Global health estimates: life expectancy and leading causes of death and disability.
- Epidemiology of sudden cardiac death: global and regional perspectives.Heart Lung Circ. 2019; 28: 6-14
- Sudden cardiac death. StatPearls [Internet].2021
- Improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest: the “chain of survival” concept. A statement for health professionals from the Advanced Cardiac Life Support Subcommittee and the Emergency Cardiac Care Committee.American Heart Association. Circulation. 1991; 83: 1832-1847
- Being Mortal: Illness, Medicine, and What Matters in the End.Metropolitan Books, Henry Holt and Company, LLC, USA2014