Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Heart, stroke and vascular disease-Australian facts, AIHW, Australian Government. 2021. Heart, stroke and vascular disease—Australian facts, What is coronary heart disease? - Australian Institute of Health and Welfare.(aihw.gov.au). [accessed 15.3.22].Date: 2021Date accessed: March 15, 2022
- Heart Foundation. Qld regions home to the nation’s heart-health hotspots, with low exercise and high blood pressure. 2020. Qld regions home to the nation's heart-health hotspots.(heartfoundation.org.au). [accessed 15.3.22].Date: 2020Date accessed: March 15, 2022
- Exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation for coronary heart disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016; : CD001800
- The Impact of cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention programs on 12-month clinical outcomes: a linked data analysis.Heart Lung Circ. 2020; 29: 475-482
- Cardiac rehabilitation: unraveling the complexity of referral and current models of delivery.J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2017; 32: 236-243
- Effects of cardiac rehabilitation referral strategies on referral and enrollment rates.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2010; 7: 87-96
- Cardiac rehabilitation quality in Australia: proposed national indicators for field-testing.Heart Lung Circ. 2020; 29: 1273-1277
- The Health of Queenslanders 2016: Report of the Chief Health Officer.Queensland Government, Queensland2016The Health of Queenslanders 2016 – Report of the Chief Health Officer QueenslandDate accessed: March 15, 2022
- Queensland Cardiac Outcomes Registry 2020 Annual Report.Queensland Government, Queensland2021Queensland Cardiac Outcomes Registry 2020 Annual Report | Clinical Excellence QueenslandDate accessed: March 15, 2022
- A systematic review of cardiac rehabilitation registries.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2017; 24: 1596-1609